200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Nepal
The spiritual nation of Nepal is perfect for Yoga in every sense. Sitting in the lap of the Himalayas, the birth land of Buddha is garnished with scenic cascades, numerous temples, and pleasant lakes. Put your first step on the path of yogic illumination with 200 Hour Yoga Certification in Nepal. Begin your journey to be a serious yogi with Rishikul Yogshala.
About the Program:
The program welcomes everybody who wishes to delve into the eloquent brook of Yoga. During the month-long Yoga event, students get to experience the purest form of Yoga in an extremely sophisticated manner so they can develop into refined yoga teachers and practitioners. Have a look at the program highlights:
• Get acquainted with the origin of Yoga and the study of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Lead the yogic way of life with the knowledge of the yogic philosophy.
• For the overall benefit of the mind, body, and soul, emphasis on Pranayama practice is laid upon.
• Reaching the mental peace through Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
• In-depth understanding of Adjustment and Alignment to enhance your Yoga asanas.
• With an aim of performing advanced Yoga asanas, gain practical study of the body science.
• Learn how to live a complete yogic life with the application of Ayurveda’s healing effects and cooking styles.
• Purify your inner body by the yogic practice of Shat Kriyas.
• Grasp the attributes of a Yoga teacher and the significance of the student-teacher relationship.
• Take part in spiritual practices like Satsang and Mantra Chanting for filling the mind and soul with positive energy.
• Visits and excursions in Nepal’s heavenly crescent.
Food and Accommodation:
Savour the vastly appetizing nutriment prepared by our expert chefs. Based on the Ayurvedic diet, the three-time meals served are utterly vegetarian and offered in raw, semi-raw, and fully-cooked state. Dwell in neat and clean rooms adorned with daily-need amenities like comfortable bed, TV, fan, etc. The snow-capped Annapurna range and Pokhara lake can be enjoyed while lounging in the garden spaces or the rooms.
Fee Details: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is an esteemed Yoga Institution that is known to offer its students the purest forms of Yoga experiences since its birth in 2010. Yoga TTC, Meditation retreat, Ayurveda program, etc., are some of the many programs organized by the Yoga school. The Rishikesh-headquartered school has branches in six different countries namely India, Nepal, Iran, Vietnam, Thailand, and Mozambique.