How to unlock iPhone 6? Tips for Officially unlock iPhone 6 and use any mobile network in the world.
Is your iPhone 6 locked? Are you not able to use your iPhone 6 when you are travelling in different countries? Are you looking for way to unlock your iphone 6? There is no need to worry about it. I am here to help you. I hope, after reading this tutorial, you will be able to permanently unlock iPhone 6 Safely, Legally & Quickly!! And after unlocking your iphone, you will be able to use any SIM cards, any carriers / networks from any countries.
There are some unlocking methods which you may have seen in Google:
- Unlock iPhone 6 using third party software? (This is absolutely a SCAM)
Frankly speaking, this is absolutely a SCAM!!! Apple updated their operating system from iOS 5 and we have not been able to unlock our iPhones using any Software since. If any website offering or selling Software to unlock an iPhone 6, belief me, they’re a SCAMMER!!!. If you use any third party software to unlock your iphone 6, you may fall in trouble and lose you money. So, I’d recommend you don’t use any software to unlock your iphone 6.
- Officially unlock iPhone 6 by white listing IMEI from carrier and Apple database
I extremely recommend you to use this method. This is best and safest way to unlock your iphone 6 permanently. Well, nowadays, there are many companies offering this service like: unlockninja.com.
It’s very easy; you can follow below mentioned steps to unlock iPhone 6:
Step 1: Go to: https://www.unlockninja.com
Step 2: Select your brand & model
Step 3: Select the country and network provider & Enter your email id
Step 4: Click on Unlock Now button
Step 5: They will send you login details (Username and Password) for unlockninja.com at the same moment in your mail to update IMEI No.
Step 6: Further all the process will be done via iTunes once you receive from unlockninja.com the confirmation of unlock.
- Install the last version of iTunes on your computer.
- Make sure your iPhone 6 is updated with the lastest version of iOS.
- Switch ON your iPhone 6 with a SIM Card from a non-compatible network.
- Connect your iPhone 6 to your computer using the Original USB Cable.
- Launch iTunes and wait until iTunes detect your iPhone 6.
- Now disconnect your iPhone 6 and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
- Your iPhone 6 is now Unlocked!
In the unlikely event that your iPhone 6 is not unlocked, please restore your device following the official guideline from Apple – Click Here!
And also, you shouldn’t worry about losing your money because unlockninja.com has a good refund policy (trusted by thousands of users): Your iPhone will get unlocked or 100% money back.
Benefit of using an “Official unlock”?
- Once the unlocking is completed, you just need to connect it to a Wi-Fi network or iTunes, your iPhone will be unlocked automatically!
- This unlock is official! They unlock your iPhone by white listing the iPhone IMEI number from the carrier and Apple database. So this method is lifetime unlock.
- Your iPhone will never get relocked in future, even if you restore it by iTunes, upgrade iOS version…
- All features will work without any trouble, no more restrictions!
- Your iPhone will work well with the stability provided with an official Apple-sanctioned unlock! No need to use Gevey SIM or any Software.
This unlock will NOT void any Apple policy or warranty because they will work directly with your carrier to unlock it!