Unlock ZTE phone hassle free with Unlocking360.com
It may happen that you are not happy with your current phone carrier and want to change it. Well, there are various ways to unlock your ZTE phone. If you have a ZTE phone and are wondering how to unlock ZTE Phone so that you can use other carriers’ network, then you have a number of options available. For example, you contact your current service provider and get the unlock code which will help you unlock the phone or else there are a number of online unlock service provider that will help you with the same. Unlocking360.com is one such website that will help you unlock your ZTE phone (any model) with a complete guarantee of security of information and card details. Read ahead to know how can you unlock your ZTE phone hassle-free. In this blog, you will get to know what are the best ways to unlock your ZTE phone. We will be focussing on various ways to unlock the phone. You can unlock the phone via your carrier which is free of cost or by paying a third party that will send you to unlock code for your ZTE phone.
FIRST METHOD: How to Unlock ZTE phone for free. It can be done by asking your phone carrier company for the unlock code:
To begin with, you need to find out what are carrier’s policies for unlocking the phone. Different carriers will have different criteria. Some of the specific conditions include:
- The mobile network carrier Verizon doesn’t have a lock on most of their devices. If there is a lock, then you may ask them to unlock.
- Another mobile network carrier Sprint has a different provision. The company will unlock your ZTE phone if you have been using the network for at least 50 days and have purchased the phone by making the complete payment.
- In order to unlock your ZTE phone with AT&T network, you need to submit your device’s information for you so that the company can verify whether your device qualifies for unlocking or not. The company will inform you about the status within 5 working days of submission of information.
- If you want to unlock your T-Mobile network ZTE phone, then you must have used the T-Mobile network for at least 40 days.
- You must check that your carrier unlocks your phone, it’s a legal obligation for them. If you have paid for your phone completely then the carrier has to unlock your phone without any waste of time.
- After the phone has been unlocked, you need to buy the SIM card of your desired carrier. Keeping the SIM card handy will allow you to unlock the phone immediately after you have unlocked the ZTE phone. A key point to note here is that your new carrier must be compatible with your phone’s data network.
- You also need to collect all the information that your carrier may ask while unlocking your phone. Some of the information that must be handy with you includes:
- IMEI number
- Account holder information
- Device phone number
- Next, you need to visit the carrier service provider’s store or else you can also unlock the phone by calling your service provider.
- When you will call your service provider, they will give you the unlock code for your ZTE phone that you need to enter after you have installed the SIM card. Your service provider may also do this for you. In order to unlock your ZTE phone, you must enter the unlock code sent by the carrier.
SECOND METHOD- Via Third-Party Service
This is another recommended method to unlock your ZTE phone. There are many service providers that will help you with this. However, its always advisable to choose the one which cab guarantee you professional services and a security of data. Since you need to enter the payment details, it’s important that your information must be secured. At unlocking360.com they provide you complete details and help regarding the unlocking of your ZTE phone. they guide you with the step by step process to unlock your ZTE phone. You can buy the unlock code from them and feed in your phone by replacing the SIM card and you are good to go.
How to find the right third party that will help in unlocking the phone :
- The first step is to do a thorough research about the third party service providers who provide the unlock code. You can look for the reviews on various forums, social media platform for the same. It will help you find out whether the company is reputed or not.
- Check the website of the third party, don’t vest your interest in a website that doesn’t start with https. If the third party website starts with HTTP then you must not enter your phone information or payment information there.
- It’s also advisable not to trust the apps that promise to unlock your phone. It may be a fraud. All you need to do is do a thorough research.
- Once you have finalized the third party service provider, you need to get the IMEI number. It is very easy to get. You will have this information on your phone box or else, you can also get the information by dialling *#6#. Another way to get the IMEI number is by opening the Setting section of the phone and go to the status section where you can spot IMEI heading. Click on it and you will have all the information displayed in front of you.
- Now you need to unlock the phone using IMEI. You need to enter the IMEI code into the IMEI field.
- Some of unlocking service providers may ask for a phone model as well, say if you ZTE Blade Spark then you need to enter this information.
- Finally you need to make the payment and proceed ahead.
- Now you need to install the new SIM card. As mentioned above, you need to make sure that the new SIM card is compatible with your phone. Your carrier will give you the information on this.
- The final step is to feed the unlock code when the phone prompts. This happens when you install a new SIM card and reboot your phone.
To sum in simple words, all you need to do to unlock your ZTE phone is to contact your current carrier and ask them for the unlock code. Install the new SIM when it asks for the code, feed it and you are good to go. But sometimes it may happen that your carrier service provider may not be able to help you in time, for all such situations and to unlock any model ZTE phone, unlocking360.com will be able to solve all the issues. We are by far the best phone unlock code provider. They provide unlock code for any of the ZTE phones irrespective of the mobile network carrier. Unlocking360.com will provide you the necessary help for permanently unlocking your ZTE phone and that too their service comes with complete money back guarantee.